- usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.70 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Number of Pages:
- 112 pages, plus a CD
- Date of Publication:
- June, 2010
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Chakra Meditation: Transformation Through the Seven Energy Centers of the Body
Our chakras-the seven energy centers located from the base of the spine to the crown of the head-govern every aspect of our health and consciousness. Resting in the lower chakra is the primordial life force of kundalini.
With Chakra Meditation, Layne Redmond presents a complete program for awakening kundalini and bringing its cleansing, revitalizing energy up through all seven of your chakras. Combining five traditional yogic techniques-visualization, breathing, postures, sacred sounds, and meditation-Redmond provides a safe and effective system to tune each chakra and open you to inner sources of inspiration and personal power.
This book-and-CD training program includes:
- Eight full-color chakra yantra (sacred geometry) illustrations to help focus your healing meditations
- The "Breath of Fire" practice to cleanse the respiratory system
- Yogic gazing techniques to sharpen concentration, release anger, and rejuvenate the eyes
- Nadi shodhana (alternate nostril) breathing to purify the energy channels in the body
- A full 30-minute chakra purification practice to enhance physical health, emotional balance, and spiritual growth