- usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.02 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Third Eye Chakra
- Astrological Sign:
- Libra, Sagittarius, Taurus
- Numerical Vibration:
- Number 7
- Blue, Gray, Purple
- India, Madagascar
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Iolite Dowsing Pendulum
Iolite Dowsing Pendulum
Size: Approximately 2" Each pendulum will vary slightly in color and size.
Iolite’s wonders are wide spread across the metaphysical field. A third eye stone, it helps awaken intuition or enhance the psychic expertise of spiritual veterans. It has the ability to induce Shamanic journeying. It has such a centering vibration, that it holds a very clear spiritual space, allowing no negativity to find a foothold. Essentially, it and wipes the slate clean. One will find it difficult to hold misaligned thoughts while in the presence of Iolite. As a result, Iolite may be used as a clearing and cleansing stone or to protect during meditation. In the presence of Light, nothing discordant can exist. Iolite creates that environment, allowing you to prosper spiritually. It dissolves anger, frustration, helps release addictions and soothes inner turmoil. This stone hugs you in a way that reminds your soul to shine without restraint.
From The Crystal Bible," Iolite is a vision stone. It activates the third eye and facilitates visualization and intuitive insight when all the chakras are in alignment. It stimulates connection to inner knowing. It is used in shamanic ceremonies and assists in journeys out of the body. In contact with the auric field, Iolite gives off an electrical charge that reenergizes the field and aligns with the subtle bodies."
Pendulum dowsing is a process for divining information, and may help determine “yes” or “no” answers by observing the swing of the pendulum, which you will establish using the tuning process below.
Dowsing is probably best known as a way to discover water, and was widely used for this purpose in years past, using large rods as divining tools. Today, healers and energy workers use dowsing pendulums in their practices, but anyone can learn the technique.
Please be aware that careful and proper use of pendulums is key. One must be grounded, clear, focused, in alignment with God, and your higher-self in order to be in “right” use of power. These precautions will assist in divining accurate answers
Some basics for using your dowsing pendulum:
- Anchor your elbow to your side in order to reduce any outside motion your body might make while you “tune “ your pendulum. Your goal is to allow the pendulum to swing without interference from you.
- Be sure that you are grounded, centered, energetically and mentally clear, and that you are in alignment with the highest divine source. Ask that answers from the pendulum are for your best and highest good.
- Ask your pendulum, “please show me yes.” Ask your pendulum, “please show me no.” The answering swings of your pendulum will usually be a circle or a straight line. The answers are not necessarily intuitive, but are determined by your higher-self, and being guided by your internal divine knowledge. (We recommend that you check your pendulum for your yes or no answers at the beginning of each session, as the answering swings can vary from day-to-day.)
- When asking questions of the pendulum, ask high- integrity questions, such as, “Is it in my best and highest interest to…” Be very clear and succinct in the way you pose your questions. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to have soup for lunch?” The pendulum will probably swing, “yes” because generally speaking, soup is a good choice. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to eat cream of broccoli soup today?” The answer will more likely to pertain to the moment, and the question for which you seek an answer.
These are some VERY basic recommendations. Have fun learning to work with your pendulum, but take the process seriously.