- usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.03 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Sacral Chakra
- Astrological Sign:
- Leo, Libra
- Numerical Vibration:
- Number 1
- 6 to 6.5
- Canada, India, Russia
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Sunstone Dowsing Pendulum
Sunstone Dowsing Pendulum
Size: Approximately 1.5" with a beveled top. Each pendulum varies slightly.
Sunstone is a stone of pure joy that reflects the energy of the sun, enhancing mental well-being. By bringing LIGHT back into your life, it can be a powerful aid for those who suffer seasonal depression. This is a stone that makes you smile and lifts you up so that you can face each day feeling inspired.
Sunstone is thought to be a helpful etheric cord- cutter. If you are feeling energetically pulled or manipulated by others, this stone allows you to stop being drained and helps to lovingly return the unwanted energy to the sender.
Sunstone negates codependent behaviors and attachments. It allows you to become proactive in your own emotional well- being, promoting optimism, self-worth and confidence. It assists those who procrastinate, giving them a little boost of motivation.
From The Crystal Bible, "Emotionally, Sunstone acts as an antidepressant and lifts dark moods. It is particularly effective for seasonal affective disorder, lightening the darkness of winter. It detaches from feelings of being discriminated against, disadvantaged, and abandoned."
Pendulum dowsing is a process for divining information, and may help determine “yes” or “no” answers by observing the swing of the pendulum, which you will establish using the tuning process below.
Dowsing is probably best known as a way to discover water, and was widely used for this purpose in years past, using large rods as divining tools. Today, healers and energy workers use dowsing pendulums in their practices, but anyone can learn the technique.
Please be aware that careful and proper use of pendulums is key. One must be grounded, clear, focused, in alignment with God, and your higher-self in order to be in “right” use of power. These precautions will assist in divining accurate answers
Some basics for using your dowsing pendulum:
- Anchor your elbow to your side in order to reduce any outside motion your body might make while you “tune “ your pendulum. Your goal is to allow the pendulum to swing without interference from you.
- Be sure that you are grounded, centered, energetically and mentally clear, and that you are in alignment with the highest divine source. Ask that answers from the pendulum are for your best and highest good.
- Ask your pendulum, “please show me yes.” Ask your pendulum, “please show me no.” The answering swings of your pendulum will usually be a circle or a straight line. The answers are not necessarily intuitive, but are determined by your higher-self, and being guided by your internal divine knowledge. (We recommend that you check your pendulum for your yes or no answers at the beginning of each session, as the answering swings can vary from day-to-day.)
- When asking questions of the pendulum, ask high- integrity questions, such as, “Is it in my best and highest interest to…” Be very clear and succinct in the way you pose your questions. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to have soup for lunch?” The pendulum will probably swing, “yes” because generally speaking, soup is a good choice. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to eat cream of broccoli soup today?” The answer will more likely to pertain to the moment, and the question for which you seek an answer.
These are some VERY basic recommendations. Have fun learning to work with your pendulum, but take the process seriously.