- usually ships within 24 hours
- 0.15 LBS
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Calculated at Checkout
- Solar Plexus
- Astrological Sign:
- Capricorn, Leo
- Numerical Vibration:
- Number 4, Number 8
- Brown, yellow, gold
- Brazil, Canada, India, Namibia, South Africa
- Contains Asbestos
Be the first to review this product.
Add a Review
Tiger's Eye Pendulum
Tiger's Eye Pendulum for Dowsing
eight sided point
Tiger’s Eye is popular with men, women and children alike. It calls to mind, sunshine and happiness, lifting your spirits, while simultaneously anchoring you to the Earth It enhances will-power and enables you to evaluate your life with open frankness. It helps you acknowledge personal power and teaches how to use it for the highest good. This stone awakens latent desires, allowing you to clearly see the actions needed in order to make dreams come true, and encourages the movement needed to begin.
As a Solar Plexus Stone, Tiger’s Eye addresses issues of self-worth and improves self-esteem. It bolsters creative efforts and stabilizes chaotic energy. It anchors inner visions and stabilizes them, while the mind-body finds the balance between the physical plane and the etheric. This allows those who work with Tiger’s Eye to complete tasks, understand the depth of their creative talents, promote mental well-being and know with certainty how to proceed to the next step.
From The Crystal Bible, "Tiger's Eye is excellent for people who are spaced out or uncommitted. It grounds and facilitates manifestation of the will. Tiger's Eye anchors change into the physical body. Psychologically, Tiger's Eye heals issues of self-worth, self-criticism and blocked creativity...It supports an addictive personality in making changes."
Pendulum dowsing is a process for divining information, and may help determine “yes” or “no” answers by observing the swing of the pendulum, which you will establish using the tuning process below.
Dowsing is probably best known as a way to discover water, and was widely used for this purpose in years past, using large rods as divining tools. Today, healers and energy workers use dowsing pendulums in their practices, but anyone can learn the technique.
Please be aware that careful and proper use of pendulums is key. One must be grounded, clear, focused, in alignment with God, and your higher-self in order to be in “right” use of power. These precautions will assist in divining accurate answers
Some basics for using your dowsing pendulum:
- Anchor your elbow to your side in order to reduce any outside motion your body might make while you “tune “ your pendulum. Your goal is to allow the pendulum to swing without interference from you.
- Ask your pendulum, “please show me yes.” Ask your pendulum, “please show me no.” The answering swings of your pendulum will usually be a circle or a straight line. The answers are not necessarily intuitive, but are determined by your higher-self, and being guided by your internal divine knowledge. (We recommend that you check your pendulum for your yes or no answers at the beginning of each session, as the answering swings can vary from day-to-day.)
- Be sure that you are grounded, centered, energetically and mentally clear, and that you are in alignment with the highest divine source. Ask that answers from the pendulum are for your best and highest good.
- When asking questions of the pendulum, ask high- integrity questions, such as, “Is it in my best and highest interest to…” Be very clear and succinct in the way you pose your questions. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to have soup for lunch?” The pendulum will probably swing, “yes” because generally speaking, soup is a good choice. If you ask, “Is it in my best and highest interest to eat cream of broccoli soup today?” The answer will more likely to pertain to the moment, and the question for which you seek an answer.
These are some VERY basic recommendations. Have fun learning to work with your pendulum, but take the process seriously.